On July 13, the canadian star Cory Monteith who performed hearthrobe role in Glee was found dead in a hotel room. The cause of death was revealed by autopsy done on monday . It has been stated that Cory died of Drug Overdose. The post-mortem report has determined a mixed-drug toxicity involving heroin and alcohol. His death has been compared to other stars like Amy Winehouse and Heath Ledger .
Twitter activities on his death
1) A Vancouver DJ tweeted: “Drug overdose expected”
2) Another fan : Cory Monteith, aka Finn on Glee, died. Looks like a drug overdose. How sad… Heartbreaking, actually…